Nationwide YourLife Simplified
Nationwide YourLife® Simplified is a whole life insurance policy. It offers permanent life insurance protection, providing lifetime coverage, as long as premium is paid when it's due.
Key Product Features:
- Death benefit guaranteed to stay in force, provided stated premium is paid each year to age 120 and no loans are taken.
- Conditionally guaranteed issue by simply answering two underwriting questions.
- Includes a graded death benefit during the initial policy years that varies by state.
- Minimum Face Amount: $10,000
- Maximum Face Amount $50,000
- Premiums are constant and level to age 120
Who Is Eligible?
This policy is for existing and new Nationwide auto and homeowner insurance customers seeking small specified amount permanent life insurance. Additionally, the following individuals related to the Named Insured are also eligible:
- Spouse (or Civil Union Partner in required states)
- Child/Stepchild/Adopted Child
- Grandchild/Stepgrandchild/Adopted Grandchild
How much will life insurance cost?
We’ll provide an estimate for Simplified Life insurance policy based on the amount of coverage you want.
Answer 2 questions and then we can estimate the cost of your policy. The rate provided is just an estimate. You will have to be underwritten by Nationwide before we can determine your exact policy cost.